When depositing funds into your Invast account, please send the same currency as the base currency of your Invast account. If you must deposit funds in a currency other than the base currency of your Invast account, Invast will convert the funds to your base currency with a conversion fee charge. Please reference your Invast Account Number or Invast Account Holder’s Name (if a new account).
To request your Standard Settlement Instructions (SSIs), please contact our 24 hour Support Team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Before depositing funds, please be aware that Invast cannot accept third party deposits where the name on the bank account and the name on the Invast trading account differ.
- We do not accept debit or credit card deposits.
- We do not accept PayPal payments.
- We do not accept cash or the following cash equivalents:
- Cashier’s Cheque’s
- Money orders
- Traveler’s Cheque’s
- Bank drafts
- Funds from money transfer services
Other Deposit Information
To meet our AML/CTF Regulatory obligations, additional information may be required from clients to verify the source of funds. Some examples of additional information are:
- Bank Transfers – Copy of bank statement and/or wire receipt showing the name and account of the customer.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Invast Global via email at email@example.com or by phone at +61 2 9083 1333.