Invast Financial Services recognises the importance of your privacy and abides by the Australian Privacy Principles (APP) contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Commonwealth of Australia). We will take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, interference by unauthorised persons, loss, unauthorised access, incorrect modification and unauthorised disclosure.
Your privacy is important to us. This statement outlines our policy on how we manage the personal information we hold about our customers, shareholders and others.
We may collect information from you such as your name, address, phone number, email address, age and information regarding products and services you inquire about or trade with through us. This information may come from an application form, opening or maintaining an account with us, using our products and services, calling us or visiting our website.
We may use your personal information to:
- develop an understanding of the products and services offered by Invast that might interest you, and
- send you information about us, including information about our products and services.
Please notify us, by email or phone, if you do not wish to receive information on our products or services. Otherwise, by accessing our website, you consent to the use and disclosure of your personal information, for the purposes mentioned in this policy and allowable by law.
We may disclose your personal information to:
- our related bodies corporate, agents, employees and representatives, either in Australia or overseas;
- our head office, Invast Securities Co, in Japan;
- financial institutions and other similar organisations in connection with our corporate activities or that are nominated by you;
- external service providers and professional advisers that provide services to us; and/or
- any organisation which you request us to or any persons acting on your behalf, including your financial adviser, broker, solicitor or accountant.
We may make enquiries as to your identity(ies) and other personal details, as required by the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act 2006. Your personal information will be treated strictly in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
We may use your information for internal or marketing purposes; and we may provide some information to credit reference agencies or service providers to confirm your credit rating.
We may record telephone conversations between you and persons working for us. Such recordings, or transcripts from such recordings, may be used to resolve any dispute between you and Invast Financial Services.
Except as set out above, we will not disclose your Personal Information, unless permitted or required by law. We may be required to provide your personal information to the Australian Securities & Investments Commission, AUSTRAC, the Australian Taxation Office and other regulatory and government bodies from time to time in Australia.
If you wish to make a complaint about our use of your personal information, access your personal information held by us, or request that it be modified or removed, please contact us by phone or email:
Phone: +61 2 9083 1333
Upon receiving a complaint from you, we will subject it to an internal review process, and provide a response to you within 14 days or other reasonable time period. If you are unsatisfied with our response, please contact the Compliance Office in Australia, by telephone on:
Phone: +61 2 9083 1333
Alternatively email: firstname.lastname@example.org