Discover the advantages of the Invast cTrader platform
Invast clients can choose to trade via the Invast cTrader platform - a new, industry-leading and award winning trading platform.
cTrader recently won ‘Best Retail Platform 2013’ at the FX Week e-FX awards in New York.
Invast cTrader has a well-designed interface which is customizable and very user-friendly.
Fast order entry , lightning execution speed and direct order entry via charts are some of the reasons why the Invast cTrader platform is the talk of the industry.
Level two pricing is another innovative feature. cTrader’s depth of market shows the full range of executable prices coming directly from Invast's numerous liquidity providers.
cAlgo, is a part of cTrader and allows trader to code their own indicators and expert advisors using C# programming language. The programming language in cAlgo is often considered one of the user friendly programming options available and has a growing following within the trading industry, due to its ease of use and strength of back testing.
Live cTrader clients - Click here to access the live login screen, then select the 'Sign In' option on the left hand side to login to your account.
Important Features & Benefits:
1. Fast Entry and Execution : cTrader makes entering a position so easy – with multiple click–to–enter buttons around the platform, including directly within the charts and standard trade executions completed in milliseconds.
2. Level II Pricing : cTrader‘s depth of market shows the full range of executable prices coming directly from our huge team of liquidity providers. cTrader offers complete transparency, showing the available volumes for each price level at any given time. Native market depth display with three modes (volume-weighted average price, standard sell/buy mode and price levels)
3. Charting : cTrader charting is packed with features to suit the needs of all traders. Get the view of the market you need, when you need, making us of our different presentation modes, layouts and customizable templates.
4. Chart Shots : Chart Shots is a great way to share ideas, trading examples and technical analysis strategies with other traders.
5. Education Videos: Videos are embedded into cTrader and cAlgo. Click the video icon and you will have the feature explained to you in minutes.
6. Time Frames : cTrader charts feature 14 time frames, including 2 Minute, 4 Minute and 12 Hour charts, to suit different trading strategies and help traders develop a market price projection.
7. Technical Analysis/Indicators : cTrader gives you all the tools you‘ll need for effective technical analysis, including common trend indicators, oscillators, volatility measures and line drawings - all accessible from directly within the chart.
8. Favorites : Organise a list of your most frequently traded currency pairs for fast and easy access from the Favorites list.
9. Quick trade : One click and double click trading are available from the top of every chart for any currency. Together with cTrader's lightning-fast execution speeds, this can give extremely fast market entry options.
10. Multiple Accounts : Trade with as many accounts and different base currencies as you're comfortable with. Easily switch between multiple demo and live accounts in two clicks using the Account Bar.
11. Templates : cTrader makes it easier than ever to create and save chart templates for future use.
12. cAlgo Integration : Typically operating as two independent platforms, cTrader and cAlgo integrate to provide a seamless trading experience between manual and automated trading. Some of the benefits are "Plug and Play" robot trading, advanced backtesting and the ability to create your own indicators or robots with cTrader's in-built code editor and access to the cTrader developer community.
13. cTrader Web and cTrader Mobile: With cTrader Web and cTrader Mobile, you can access cTrader from anywhere in the world on desktop, mobile and tablet.
14. Deal Map : You can view your entire trading history on the chart for a particular symbol. Just select a past trade and it will be highlighted on the chart. It is a useful tool for creating your own trading strategy off past results. However please note that the past results do not indicate the future performance.
15. Proxy Connection: Our Proxy connection settings allow for easy connectivity from any location, bypassing corporate or public firewalls which can often disrupt connection to trading platform servers and other services.
16. Detachable Chart: All charts are detachable and act as a stand-alone, tradable desktop application, with full screen options and resizable windows.
17. Feedback Driven Updates: We make giving feedback easy and faster by providing a Feedback button at the bottom of our platforms, so users can offer suggestions or report difficulties as they are encountered.you have a direct and significant impact on the development of your trading platform.
Why choose cTrader Web?
- Trade from any location
- All major browsers supported
- Use the same account on cTrader and cTrader web
- Transparent, level 2 pricing
- Advanced charting and technical analysis
- One click trading options
- Customizable, intuitive and user-friendly interface
- Market leading spread.
Why choose cTrader Mobile?
- Take your trading everywhere
- Open and close positions and orders
- Optimized for iOS and Chrome on Android
- Charts for all symbols
- Log in using the same account across all platforms
- Easy to use – Tap, slide and scale
- Operating systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Processor: 1 GHZ
- RAM: 512 MB
- Hard disk space: 100MB
- Screen resolution: 1024×768
- Connection: Broadband internet connection
- Browsers Supported : Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE 9+
Processing fees may apply when transferring funds. Click here to view our fee schedule.